Brought to you by the Cherie Lang Team with Windermere Real Estate. Your Downtown Bellevue Real Estate Experts.
Whether you’re buying or selling, Cherie and her team are committed to bringing you unmatched service and maximum return on your dollar.
When selling in challenging times, you want the
very best team on your side. The best in current market knowledge… the best in selling skills… the ones who know all the tricks of the trade… and aren’t afraid to roll up their sleeves and use them! Cherie Lang and her team pullout all the stops to get the job done.
Looking to buy a condo or home in Bellevue? Look no further. The Cherie Lang Team are your “go-to” real estate buyer representatives. With over 1,000 successful transactions under their belt, they’re pure pro. When you select Cherie and her team, you know you’re in good hands. With their track record, you’re assured of a hassle-free search. Your dream home is literally just steps away.
Lake Boren Townhome
Lake Boren Townhome! Kitchen with stainless steel appliances, granite countertops & large kitchen island. Lutron dimmer switches, LED track lighting & beautiful laminate hardwood floors. Family room boasts an electric fireplace. Lower level with bedroom & 3/4 bath, upgraded tile floors & vanity. Upstairs a master suite, his & her vanity sinks with upgraded quartz countertop, spacious closet & designer paint. Guest bedroom with full bath. Fully finished attached garage with work space. Community waterfront, dock, BBQ, & kayaks.
For more information or to have your property featured here, please contact:
Cherie Lang 206-391-2021.
“ I found Cherie and Luke through their website, TheBellevueBlock.com and even bought my condo site unseen, (except for online photos) with them acting as my Buyer’s representatives. We had many challenges due to my extensive travelling at the time and they coordinated everything with excellence while I was away. I would highly recommend them without hesitation! ”
- Pavlos Tomaras, Cisco Systems
“ I found Cherie and Luke’s real estate services to be superior, by far, to any I had experienced in the past! They were on top of everything. They had constant follow up on showings, marketing and the sale procedures. They really helped me out by packing up most of my belongings as I was experiencing a time crunch at closing. They are the experts in the City for sure! ”
- Dr. J. Lee, University of Washington
“ My wife and I were neighbors with Cherie at One Lincoln Tower. When we decided to list our property she was our only consideration. She and Luke did a great job on coordinating the staging and negotiating top dollar for us during a very tough market. We would highly recommend her to anyone looking to buy or sell. ”
- J. Martinsen, Microsoft
2013 Statistics in Review (Updated January 22, 2014)
One Lincoln Tower
- 7 sales in 2013
- Average Square Footage of Sold: 1,183
- Days on Market: 73
- Average Original List Price: $722,686
- Average List Price when Sold: $702,686
- Average Sold Price: $687,714
- Average Sold Price/Square Foot: $586.03
- 26 Sales in 2013
- Average Square Footage of Sold: 1,005
- Days on Market: 118
- Average Original List Price: $550,958
- Average List Price when Sold: $549,612
- Average Sold Price: $523,863
- Average Sold Price/Square Foot: $520.02
- 126 Sales in 2013
- Average Square Footage of Sold: 1,902
- Days on Market: 155
- Average Original List Price: $1,008,046
- Average List Price when Sold: $989,249
- Average Sold Price: $931,342
- Average Sold Price/Square Foot: $470,07
- 4 Sales in 2013
- Average Square Footage of Sold: 1,252
- Days on Market: 14
- Average Original List Price: $775,625
- Average List Price when Sold: $773,750
- Average Sold Price: $850,000
- Average Sold Price/Square Foot: $608.38
(Data used from the NWMLS.COM, January 1st,2013- December 31st, 2013)
THE KEY POINTS:
One Lincoln Tower
Demand is still very high for these units with re-sales averaging only three days on the market. The building still continues to hold its value and average selling prices have remained fairly level and consistent.
Bellevue Towers still has one of the highest demands for condo units in the entire city. Average prices still continue to rise as one of downtown’s most popular buildings quickly fills up. If you’re looking to buy downtown this is the place to be, but hurry!
One Main Street
One Main remains completely sold out with no new sales or listings for 2013. This building’s boutique style living and feel has been extremely successful and popular in downtown Bellevue making listings in One Main a rare find. If so lucky to come across one though, don’t wait, these go fast.
As of now Washington Square still has approximately 99 unsold units. 2013 has been a popular year for Washington Square’s smaller units with all but three sales being units under 1000SqFt. Prices for 2013 have been averaging about $472,000 and $512/SqFt.
2012 Past Statistics (as of 12/31/2012)
One Lincoln Tower in 2012
- Only 11 sales total for all of 2012!
- Average SqFt of sold: 1849
- Days on Market: 68
- Average Original List Price: $1,932,227
- Average Selling Price: $1,505,091
- Average Price/Square Foot: $702.85
- 127 sales in 2012, more than any other condominium in Bellevue!
- Average SqFt of sold: 1548
- Days on Market: 189
- Average Original List Price: $718,201
- Average Selling Price: $674,869
- Average Price/Square Foot: $416.50
- Average SqFt of sold: 1195
- Days on Market: 167
- Average Original List Price: $555,000
- Average Selling Price: $500,000
- Average Price/Square Foot: $409.21
- 16 Units sold in 2012 – the building is now completely sold out as of 2013!
- Average SqFt of sold: 915
- Days on Market: 124
- Average Original List Price: $459,538
- Average Selling Price: $449,138
- Average Price/Square Foot: $480.66